Book plug

More stories and pictures are available in Sharon Kellam's trilogy Sandspurs. To order, visit www.sharonkellam.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Welcome to my blog on 100 years of history in Salemburg, NC

Welcome to my blog,
As of today, June 13, 2011, I will be placing pictures, stories, and historical quips, regarding the 100 years between 1875 - 1975 in Salemburg, NC. A very unique academy was born in the year 1875. I have completed a trilogy regarding this unusual history. I welcome you to contribute any pictures you might have, or any additional stories. You may contact me through my webpage - sharonkellam.com - Please let me hear from you - I look forward to your posts.

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! Can't wait to read what others contribute as time goes along. Love your book!!!

    ReplyDelete